Right server?

C'mon all you guinea pigs!
Tide008

Right server?

Post by Tide008 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:18 am

Hey guys, I followed the instructions as best I could and I'm connected (I think) to 77.46.18.50, is that the right server? I see no players and no NPC's and wonder if maybe there's more than one test server right now.

Hasabushi

Re: Right server?

Post by Hasabushi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Hey Tide008

Yeah that's the current state of the server as it is in early alpha, so basically you can move around and explore, generally you have to press the keys one step at a time as opposed to holding them down, that's when it does the rubber banding thing. Also I recommend not jumping :D

Tide008

Re: Right server?

Post by Tide008 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 pm

lol, So I've noticed :3 I assume I just don't see other players cause they aren't on at the same time? This kind of thing has been a dream of mine for years, if there's anything I can possibly do to help out, please let know know.

Hasabushi wrote:Hey Tide008

Yeah that's the current state of the server as it is in early alpha, so basically you can move around and explore, generally you have to press the keys one step at a time as opposed to holding them down, that's when it does the rubber banding thing. Also I recommend not jumping :D