Hello Nem, have you been able to work on SEGS lately?

C'mon all you guinea pigs!
noyjitat

Hello Nem, have you been able to work on SEGS lately?

Post by noyjitat » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Sorry to make a thread but it says you can't receive private messages otherwise I would of sent you one. I assume you get harassed and spammed by people asking the same question but since the efforts to get city of heroes back are still in the talks and negotiation stage you're probably going to get asked this question alot more soon haha.

It's been awhile since I've seen any activity here and I just wondered if you've had any time to work on this project so far this year. I assume you're the only person working on it at all currently unless someone is being rather shy. Just curious it would be awesome to one day run around and fight in the streets atleast. Thanks for your efforts regardless.

nemerle

Re: Hello Nem, have you been able to work on SEGS lately?

Post by nemerle » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:47 pm

noyjitat wrote:Sorry to make a thread but it says you can't receive private messages otherwise I would of sent you one.
Well, that is news to me, maybe PM system is broken, will look into that.
noyjitat wrote: I assume you get harassed and spammed by people asking the same question but since the efforts to get city of heroes back are still in the talks and negotiation stage you're probably going to get asked this question alot more soon haha.

It's been awhile since I've seen any activity here and I just wondered if you've had any time to work on this project so far this year. I assume you're the only person working on it at all currently unless someone is being rather shy. Just curious it would be awesome to one day run around and fight in the streets atleast. Thanks for your efforts regardless.
I've put SEGS on much lower priority. Doing things by my lonesome, code-wise, is just no fun.
Taking into account the negotiations, the people ( hopefully ) working on that other server project, the various successor projects,
I hope that soon'ish the question of SEGS relevance will become moot anyway :)
"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."