City of Titans - New Kickstarter MMO (Hurry!)

'Boring project news and updates...'
Mega

City of Titans - New Kickstarter MMO (Hurry!)

Post by Mega » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 am

I hope I don't get yelled at for advertising this here >_<
The more Superhero MMORPGs the merrier, right?
If you want this in another section nemerle, I don't mind.
I'm just reposting this here and there so feel free to copy-paste and share this all you want!

"City of Titans is a Kickstarter project with a great deal of work already put into the project. It will be an MMO based off/similar to City of Heroes but using the Unreal Engine. I for one hope to see this soar and am hoping I will one day be able to play my favorite game once again. I am hoping there are others here interested as well!

There are only 4 days left for Kickstarter donations and they need all the help they can get! They've already exceeded their pledged total and have currently raised over half a million dollars! Please give'em a hand!

The Phoenix Project - City of Titans by Missing Worlds Media ? Kickstarter

They have way more details than I could possibly provide on the Kickstarter page including a video you should check out

Please spread the word~"

cityofheroessave2

Re: City of Titans - New Kickstarter MMO (Hurry!)

Post by cityofheroessave2 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:29 am

I know you are having a crave to check that City of Titans. however there is nothing any one can do at this time. its a long 2 year wait at least to get any news wait for about November 2016. so I have to give up that research and go back to CoX that I am having big problems getting it to work
like bugs ,like unable to log on to server go to www.cityofheroes.com and check out the NCSOFT servers on the mater
unable to get a way to log in to privet servers there are missing steps that I am asking questions yes I do not know what I am doing with the CoX Files its so frustrating to get stuck not playing my favorite MMORPG City of Heroes
I also know I am not the only one with the same problem. every big time fan is. all I can do is find the answers to my questions and see what I can do to help others once I learn how to use Segs CoX