Test Server Update : Dec 07 2013

Extra extra, Read All About it!
nemerle

Re: Test Server Update : Dec 07 2013

Post by nemerle » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:22 pm

LastKnownHero wrote: ...
I wish I knew programming to help but unfortunately i do not.
Sadly, this is a common theme to many posts around here :)
Of course there are other ways of helping out, depending on Your particular skill-set,
Here's a pretty generic list of things one can do
Other than that:
1. Have fun.
2. Sketch ideas, ask for feedback from other forumites, propose alternate solutions, add those to our wiki/add feature tickets to our issue tracker
LastKnownHero wrote:I wish we could get everyone together on one project rather than all the different plans that are happening
Actually I think I wouldn't like that. My thinking goes: "Select the project/task You find most enjoyable to do", otherwise we'd be forcing people to do things they do not enjoy, and that's getting dangerously close to being "work" ( and not the fun kind of work either :) )
"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."

Skidddog

Post by Skidddog » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:00 pm

I am awestruck by the devotion of this team. I downloaded the client and was able to log in, and even though I was rubber banding all over the place. (lol) I STILL was able to log in and use chat functions... AND..
To explain exactly how I feel...

I used the ICON program before to fly around atlas park.. and thought it was nostalgic in some ways.
It was quiet... eerie... and seeing the different NPC's standing around.. but not able to talk felt unsettling... like they are just ghosts of the past stuck forever in limbo.
When logged into the SEGS server.. I can hear the hum of cars and police, and people talking and walking down the streets. Like SEGS is bringing life back little by little.

I tried other MMO's.. and none of them... NONE.. have the same feel that CoH did.

I believe that this HAS to be said..
THANK YOU... from the bottom of my heart.

Galactus55

Post by Galactus55 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Skidddog wrote:I am awestruck by the devotion of this team. I downloaded the client and was able to log in, and even though I was rubber banding all over the place. (lol) I STILL was able to log in and use chat functions... AND..
To explain exactly how I feel...

I used the ICON program before to fly around atlas park.. and thought it was nostalgic in some ways.
It was quiet... eerie... and seeing the different NPC's standing around.. but not able to talk felt unsettling... like they are just ghosts of the past stuck forever in limbo.
When logged into the SEGS server.. I can hear the hum of cars and police, and people talking and walking down the streets. Like SEGS is bringing life back little by little.

I tried other MMO's.. and none of them... NONE.. have the same feel that CoH did.

I believe that this HAS to be said..
THANK YOU... from the bottom of my heart.
Well said I agree