Paragon Chat

Extra extra, Read All About it!
Styrj

Paragon Chat

Post by Styrj » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Hey nem, how are things going? Are you still working on CoX? Also, have you heard of Paragon Chat? If not, try heading over to the Titan Network and click on "Paragon Chat" under "Titan Projects".
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

pikabko1

Re: Paragon Chat

Post by pikabko1 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:05 am

COHTITAN NETWORK done a disgusting job. Cannot do missions still a dead game. when they done the update to 1.0.0.0
the new launcher got a virus. AVG killed a lot of files. I do not talk to these people at COHTITAN NETWORK.
TONY V DAMANDED ME TO BUY HIS WAREHOUSE FULL OF FOOD! What dose that have to do with every ones COH account on 12/1/2012?
Then heck in my ISP ad my PC to kill it
still attacking me after all this time
5/15/2016 still at it
then the same thing hell heck in my ISP was ATLAS PARK REVIVAL or COHREVIVAL
The Fools joke is there COH 1.5 is fake. they do the same thing. Then Google Security kick them out.
breaking copy right materials. breaking rules of the use of the internet. heck servers, heck peoples ISP so on.
Then the youtube account went dead Now I am working what left on
This is cohrevival yahoo page looks like now https://www.youtube.com/user/Page
I gave them a few online complaints on top of the millions that Google Got. Boom!
The same issues on facebook I got photos that will blow peoples minds!

ccrackheads

Post by ccrackheads » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:22 pm

No idea what the last guy was talking about... I assume he got a virus somehow and blames it on titan network. I've never personally gotten a virus from them, and I downloaded Icon/Paragon Chat from them multiple times (when new versions came out).

Honestly, what I'd like to know is if there's any way for nemerle to take what they've done at paragon chat and convert it to segs? Since their version runs on I23, it'd be a huge bump up in issues... so probably not possible, but maybe one day?

savecityofheroes1

Post by savecityofheroes1 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:03 pm

I think your talking about COHTITAN NETWORK. Please do not take this the wrong way. This Paragon Chat using the ISSUE 24 costume creator is a dead project. No attack powers. no freedom of speech. spyware, virus, NAZI RULE you will be handing over all your I.D and your windows serial number , Internet Service Provider address SSI, bank account everything. The internet was invented wrong. Too much open book. this is the worst chat service. its like talking to a brick wall then talking to my self.
I got salvage that cannot be used. wait 6 months for a upgrade. COHTTIAN NETWORK will get your Twitter account and Facebook account killed. My spyware killer goes insane. my adaware killer goes crazy all of that is telling me get the hell out do not go in there. I think you have the right to know Have a nice day