help downloading client

'Yack it up.'
nihilsub

help downloading client

Post by nihilsub » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:28 pm

hi guys, can any1 point me in the right direction for a compatible client for segs server, all the links in the how to guide seem to be dead :( or at the least tell me wich issue the server is running and i can try and find that specific client, thanks

nemerle

Re: help downloading client

Post by nemerle » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:52 pm

"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."

nihilsub

Post by nihilsub » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:17 pm

thanks nem ur a legend :) i have another issue now :( that is when i am going through the character creater and get to body type there is no green shimmery figure there and when i press next to go customise the costume there is a black semi transparent figure stood there and it is impossible to distinguish what he looks like. tried to screen shot it but it jus appears as a black screen :(

savecityofheroes

Post by savecityofheroes » Mon May 16, 2016 3:20 am

Note of a extreme warning in piratebay. 1) download can take many weeks or even a month depending what your downloading. like at the same time how it created is bad. This is why your download is not in one place at one time. What they do instead go though a million PCs around the world and ask can I have this piece billions of times over on billions of pc that is on the internet. if no one is uploading the pieces you need The download will be put on hold. To try to keep it simple The system dose not work when you cannot complete the download.
Issue 2 Virus, malware, spyware is a issue pending on what your downloading. so keep that in mind

issue 3 you do not know what kind of package deal your going to get that if you get it at all.
issue 4 pain full dead slow download. you can wait a year for some one to send you the next piece you need.

trust me I hate torrent. Lots of problems.

savecityofheroes

Post by savecityofheroes » Mon May 16, 2016 3:22 am

after I downloaded Segs COX from Torrent Nightmare download.
a screen popes out
Set IP address of your S.E.G.S Server
Currently the IP is (IP NOT SET !)
so what ISP address do I use?