Graphical Bug

The hands of the Atlas are tireless.
RiverRat

Re: Graphical Bug

Post by RiverRat » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 pm

I was able to create a character & even went into Atlas, but my toon was transparent and the graphics needed to be resized to fit my monitor. I think I messed up by trying to change it on the menu. It said I had to log out & back in to see changes. Now my character can not enter Atlas. It locks up on the loading screen & kicks me out. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to reinstall?

Thanks.

Perfectionist

Post by Perfectionist » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Same for me!

I'd like to host my own server to test with but after reading a bit lately here and on the github I see how early this is and would love to keep tracks on how its going but things seem to be very sporadic around the forums etc. Some pointers and specific threads to keep an eye on would be great.

Thanks

Hasabushi

Post by Hasabushi » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:15 pm

First, Thanks for all the hard work you are doing!

Second:

I've been having the graphics issue mentioned in this thread however it is not on a Nvidia graphic chipset, it's actually happening on a laptop using a Intel HD 3000 Graphics chip. Although everything else works fine. If you need more info about my system, I'll post it if there is an area for bug reports.

Once Again,

Thanks!

Alendarian

Post by Alendarian » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 am

i ran the client through the console and as it turns out (for me anyway) there is a texture missing. that's why there is a graphical bug

noyjitat

Post by noyjitat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 am

@nemerle do you still have the patch for this graphical bug fix? I know I had downloaded your fix or another at one point but i can't find it and your links are down. If so I'd like to post it in my segs test server client setup thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8825

nemerle

Post by nemerle » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 am

The client patch is still very much a WIP ( basically, at this point I have replaced the renderer with opengl 3.3 based one :P )
"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."

noyjitat

Post by noyjitat » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:54 pm

nemerle wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 am
The client patch is still very much a WIP ( basically, at this point I have replaced the renderer with opengl 3.3 based one :P )
Broxen was telling me its due to issue 0 having issues with radeon graphics cards. Who would have thought ? But back then I had nvidia so heh.

No worries though, I'm sure you have more important things to work on and i'll make a note in my thread.

hellgeist

Post by hellgeist » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi All,

I was encountering this exact bug with an NVida card on a laptop, and fixed it by going to Control Panel-> NVidia Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings and selecting the NVIDIA processor as default, instead of 'auto-select'. Whatever logic is expected for auto-selection may not be accessible to CoX, so I'm curious if this might resolve the same problem for Radeon, assuming they have a similar function.

Anyways, just wanted to drop this here in case it hasn't been covered before.

o7