When and where?

The hands of the Atlas are tireless.
MKraviks

When and where?

Post by MKraviks » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:43 am

I want to host my own CoH server for me and a few of my friends. I want all the GM commands available to me also.

What percentage of this is complete? And also, where do I download and how do I setup COMPLETELY my own server?

Is the server currently playable and to what degree?

poppy755

Re: When and where?

Post by poppy755 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 pm

I... me..... those are bad words to overuse :D

Kyriani

Post by Kyriani » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:27 am

MKraviks wrote:I want to host my own CoH server for me and a few of my friends. I want all the GM commands available to me also.

What percentage of this is complete? And also, where do I download and how do I setup COMPLETELY my own server?

Is the server currently playable and to what degree?
Maybe it's not your intention but your post seems awfully demanding and somewhat rude. It's like you expect this to be easily thrown together and that you can just DL some files that someone else put together and play. I'm sorry to say it doesn't work that way. Trust that everyone who wants COH back wishes it was that simple.

The reality is this server is a work in progress and isn't fully functional yet. Just getting it to the point where you can create a character and log in has taken time and a great deal of effort. If you're looking for a fire up and play with maybe a few bugs I'm sorry to say I don't think this project is at that stage yet. I am just here as a cheerleader. But you have to understand there are minimal people working on this effort and doing so in their spare time and without compensation. It's great if you are eager and want to support this project but please have an appreciation for the time and effort it takes to make this work.

Fork

Post by Fork » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 am

This thread is locked, please refer to this thread for any questions you have: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8244