COHSAVE1 & Cityofheroessave2's Very Important Problems

The hands of the Atlas are tireless.
cityofheroessave2

COHSAVE1 & Cityofheroessave2's Very Important Problems

Post by cityofheroessave2 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:38 am

well getting stuck how to use the download http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8131864
there is no instuctions what so ever on how to use it or how to launch it
errors like unable to log on servers. no privet servers to log in to.
rather then configeration bugs to ron CoX on the online servers my idea is pay the CoX off the internet. do mission that way.
I am lost do not know how to use it
CoX-Auth
CoX-Client
CoX-Client-Counsole
how to get it to work with out erros to go to http://www.cityofheroes.com
I am stuck
I also that custume creator and the icon 1.71 that I hated bewcuasre nothing is working when I get in Atlas Park on icon 1.71 no missions and every one there are ghost.
bugging me like crazy can any one help me out on how to use this Segs CoX?

Mega

Re: stuck confused and got idea big time

Post by Mega » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:02 am

If you're looking to play CoH then you should give up now, at least for a while. There are no fully working servers and the only few servers that are available are in development. This server is a "project in development".

The only versions of CoH that work currently are only costume creators. There are no live servers. You can thank NCSoft for that.

Fork

Post by Fork » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:53 am

It looks like you already read viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8016 which is all you really need to log into the server and create a character. I have a hunch you didn't download and run the SEGS executor here: http://redmine.nemerle.eu/projects/segs_executor/files , as Nemerle mentions in his post once you run the executor you'll have to tell it what directory you installed CoH into and insert the Server IP as 77.46.18.50

Let's use this post to condense all of your problems here so you're not spamming the forums. I'm going to delete the majority of your other threads.

COHSAVE1

COX bugs and gliches and updates HELP please PLEASE

Post by COHSAVE1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi there I got some kind of COX Segs ( City of Heroes Segs) Privet server download. well the bugs are
1) there is no updates
2)cannot do missions
3)controls do not work
4)powers do not work
5)issue 24 not installed
6)LOST MAP TO SERVER! or SERVER DROP OUT!
7)No phone support
8) Broken download.
9)I understand this is Alpha stage
its been been 2 Xmas since COH died all to the thanks to the EVIL NC SOFT (NORTH COREA) Note I noted "NORTH COREA" Not KOREA. that was a wise crack.
I hope some one enjoys
any way I am been having a bloody crave for COH for too long.
I understand this is ALPHA Stage and its not ready for beta testing. not even by a long shot

any way I do have to file my report as what I have so far its not working and to find out the new and improved update can you help
I do hate using software called BIT TORRENT its too slow and virus and hackers can break in my computer even with fire wall
I do request direct download with out spam ware trying to sell me thousands of products and service and fake links
any way please request updates please Thank you

P.S. I also request COH with no online game play that might save time with no server to log in to will also be requested
\thank you

COHSAVE1

Re: Support FAQ - Read this before posting

Post by COHSAVE1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:02 am

Iyes I got key controls and server drop outs and Ghost otwn thats looks so creapy.
the lost of words about not goind mssions any more. 2012 the year if pain the year of anger the year we stand up for what was right. the year made a world record of stnading up to keep COH alive no mater the cost.
the lost of spening great time with a great friend that moved out of town. Paragon City was a a city for great friends t oget together. I want those good old days bacl. 2012 the year if pain! The Year of great anger.
the liv drama with out COH continues.
Oh well.
so what is the plan to fix COH?
os doing privet none internet gamming can be done?

I do missed those good old days

COHSAVE1

Post by COHSAVE1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:17 am

what ido understand the key movement on the keyboard is not working. I went to the settings and then redo the key commands to do a function fro control of the game it self. then I lost the server. I redo the log in then lost the server again. the jump key dose not work. its like 1/20th of a jump.

whats wti hthe key controls not working?

if I can ask is there possible to run COH with out the use of online servers? I see nothingwrong with doing a back up plan B
is there any information you need from me? please feel free to ask.
like why the server drops out after I set the controls for the keyboard?

COHSAVE1

Post by COHSAVE1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:10 am

Fork wrote:It looks like you already read viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8016 which is all you really need to log into the server and create a character. I have a hunch you didn't download and run the SEGS executor here: http://redmine.nemerle.eu/projects/segs_executor/files , as Nemerle mentions in his post once you run the executor you'll have to tell it what directory you installed CoH into and insert the Server IP as 77.46.18.50

Let's use this post to condense all of your problems here so you're not spamming the forums. I'm going to delete the majority of your other threads.
Hi there thank you for responding. I did input that IP address as instucted.
the jey controlss for example Q and E are dead so is the space bar for jump.
what I done is go to the edit controls screen that can edit wht time control to do what function to what key.
when the game is running its n OPTION settings.
after the Q and E was entered in the proper key comannd control. I sabed and exit the option. screen
whn I used Q and E keys the server drop out you get a message Lost Connection to map server.

now at the moment the servers log in for the game is not connecting. so its asking me to go to www.cityofheroes.com you know what happends you go there? I do not have to explain that.

I do not know what to do about NCSOFT. my anger and frustration is killing me. I guess they reather risk them selfs. NCSOFT strongest money maker is now dead sice 11-30-2012 ido nto understand the excuses.
the letters I sent by snail main was not responded.
got any ideas to help deal with NCSOFT? and as far the Segs who to talk to about updates and patches

COHSAVE1

Re: Bug Report

Post by COHSAVE1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:26 am

Hi there I also have the same issues too however there is more inforamtion to give for example going to the options and to the key control edit menu that shows what key function to what key tot is need to do to each function.
W to walk foward
SPACE BAR to jump ( also dead)
and so on and so forth
I go back and edit the commands with Q and E
then leave the option screen
as soon as I hot any of those two keys
this happends
LOST CONNECTION TO MAP SERVER
well Doors to City hall do not work.
that reminded me on the good old days when was on a mission with others doing Task Force. that got to me. not only me the entire team had to log bck in and go to the contact and restart
ever the less I missed those good old days. its the nature of the beast. the servers get murdred and the game dies along with it. Yes the anger and the pain since 2012 is still there and it feels like it happend yesterday. icannot get rid of the pain. I put my pride for about my 8 years of time card payments any way please excuse my life drama

any way so who do I talk to reguarding updates patches and to give any ideas that might be usefull
I got Ideas and I do with to help out on that jubject .
all I can do is give my report and hope for the best. and wait for a respond in hope it goes in my favor.

for example longing o na server I.E ncsoft server try run coh with out a server standard game play launcher for COH that dose not use internet game play. the nahve the option to call a friends computer. then do missions together or ro PVP via the internet do not need online servers on that.
heck I am open for ideas as well. as long its City of Heroes.
for now all I can do is offer ideas and test any updates and patches in the future and file my report on what did work and what did not

COHSAVE1

Re: Bug Report

Post by COHSAVE1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:37 am

I think I got some way to use the same function wit hte keys Q and E use the mouse hold down the right mouse button move the mouse left and right while using W and S key to make your toon turn around becarefull on that mouse movement. beuase it efects up and down camera angles
I did my part good luck

* Please don't double post - Nemerle *

COHSAVE1

Re: Graphical Bug

Post by COHSAVE1 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:39 am

hw did you get to out break?