technical questions HELP

The hands of the Atlas are tireless.
pikabko1

technical questions HELP

Post by pikabko1 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello I installed the Segs COX then used the IP address. hit COX CLIENT then go to the log in. the log in failed. tryed again. failed that leave to this
the download did not work
or
the server is dead
the server number I used is ....
did I do that part right?

nemerle

Re: technical questions HELP

Post by nemerle » Mon May 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Nope, the server IP changed some time ago.

Try using test.nemerle.eu instead of numerical IP address
"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."

pikabko1

Post by pikabko1 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:59 am

thank you. good news is the lost server drop out on movment had stoped. good sign there. however Q and E turn arond and jump still needs some work. I like to place make a request to talk some ideas. I do not like to repeleat my self so much. however when I do repeat my self is to bring out new idea imuti places so more people will take notice and think about it. after all NCOSFT dose not care about us. and I do like to think out side of the box.
when we look at MMOROG I.E... CITY OF HEROES. we think of masivy player online role playing game. only online ONLINE ONLY GAME PLAY RULE BOOK. whats wrong with that is when NCSOFT killed our rights to log in to our game play account then the game is dead. that leaves on 3 possible ideas.
1) ASK NCSOFT to sell COH to Paragon studios
that did not work
2) what your doing private server. however its complicated and it takes lots of man power and years of work.
do you have enough people on the job? how the know how in computer programming for a private server?
how much money is that going to cost? and how to get it? kick starter? perhaps>
we looking at 15 yearts of work.

so so
that brings out mr 3rd idea
my 3rd ohne is ................
your going to love it
off line gamming. kill the severs that will got tmillions of hours ttrying to make it and do off line gamming. then when it comes to PVP. gammer calles a friend and do it that way
. there is a game on the works .vcalled star Citizen. online,off line and player private server for firends. some one mayu haved gotten my idea and then it comes out on a game that is being made as we speek. please think about it. I do have a phone I can be more then happy to call you on the idea
because Circity of heroes dos dosde dose need to come back one way or antoehr thank you for yoyr support

nemerle

Post by nemerle » Tue May 27, 2014 12:45 pm

The idea of single-player mode was floated at cohtitan.com forums, please read pretty good explanation by chuckv3

In short: creating off-line mode is almost exactly the same amount of work as on-line mode, at least while trying to make existing client work with new software.
"Ich was in one sumere dale,
in one suthe diyhele hale,
iherde ich holde grete tale
an hule and one niyhtingale."

pikabko1

Post by pikabko1 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:13 am

Dates change is 5/15/2016
IP address you gave 77.46.18.50 disconnected