new idea please

The hands of the Atlas are tireless.
pikabko1

new idea please

Post by pikabko1 » Mon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi the time and cost of building a new server is expensive. then the man power of running it. then the confusing work of game develepers doing all the programming takes up a lot of time and a lots of man power. and no mater who dose what. it dose not work. if do not have the man power and the funds to hire some one to do the job I got a idea that will save some time
my idea is think out side of the box. lets for get the rule of MMORPG Online only game play and move to standard no online gaming
like play City of Heroes Freedom with all 23 issues with out the use of online servers. do all the missions. create SG base. everyhing with out the use of online servers to log in
it will be great ! then edit and change the rules of the game. who says level 50 is the max? whats wrong with unlimited level ups? NCSOFT is no longer in charge in game developement of COH?
off line gaming will still be fun. no need to fight NCSOFT any more. no need to be dealing with rude players online.
the none internet gaming idea was created by a game that is under the work table.. a game called Star Citizen. play online and standard no internet gaming and the 3rd one is the player becomes the private servers for friends while not dealing with every one else.

so who do I talk to on my idea? no internet game play?

noyjitat

Re: new idea please

Post by noyjitat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:15 pm

It's literally just as difficult and time consuming to make offline play as stated by nemerle in a similar thread.

pikabko1

Re: new idea please

Post by pikabko1 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:33 am

checking this entry that I did post
nothing hear to create this drama

Edit account settings

The new password you entered is the same as your current password.
The e-mail domain aol.com you have used for your e-mail address has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=aol.com.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.
what went wrong