lots of class A Level Civil Law suits

The hands of the Atlas are tireless.
pikabko1

lots of class A Level Civil Law suits

Post by pikabko1 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:55 pm

some one that is running this forums is well got a lot of anger that is taking it out on me.
there was a issue on my email account on spam and hecking issues that had been taking place a while back.
credit card compnays was emailing me sending me spam. nothing to do with Segs nemerle what so ever
its on my email account that got shut down due to credit card compnay emailing me spam.
I am not sending out emails to people on spam SPAM IS SELLING A PRODUCT AND SERVICE PEOPLE DO NOT NEED.
I DO NOT RUN A HOME BUSIENSS AND I DO NOT WORK FOR A CREDIT CARD /BANKING INSITUTION.
I DO NOT HECK IN TO GOVERMENT SERVERS
I AM BANNED FROM CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT DUE TO SPAM AND HECKING.
WONG> YOU GOT MIXED UP WITH SOME ONE ELSE THAT GOT THE MUTI BILLON DOLLARD SERVERS THAT DOSE HECK IN TO SERVERS AND SEND OUT SPAM ON PRODUCTS OR SERVICE ON TO OTHERS>
SOME ONE FILED A CLASS A HECKING /SPAMMING LAW SUIT ON TO ME
BETTER MAKE YOUR CASE.

I AS TOLD TO READ THIS
Last Notice: Wildcarding of Services Jan 1st.As promised in April, on Jan 1st, 2015, i'll be wildcarding all zones no longer in operation - this includes rhsbl.ahbl.org, dnsbl.ahbl.org, and ircbl.ahbl.org. This means that these services will return positive responses for any queries.

If you are still using these services, this may cause you to incorrectly tag e-mail as spam, or create other unintended consequences. Fix and maintain your servers, now. Do not contact us about 'removing' your domain or IP address from our lists, as there is nothing we can do for you.

The query load is still high enough that I can not justify allocating the resources necessary to support queries from people who refuse to properly maintain their mail servers.

For those who are using the old 'tor.ahbl.org' list - you've been using a DNSbl list which has been shut down for around FOUR YEARS. You should be checking to verify that the lists you use are still working or not. I removed the test entry of '2.0.0.127.tor.ahbl.org' years ago, which your monitoring systems should have noticed and warned you about.

this document is based on this Class A Xivilk law suit that is filed against mre

Sergio526

Re: lots of class A Level Civil Law suits

Post by Sergio526 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:13 pm

OK, near as I can tell, you got hit with some kind of virus that is either using your computer as a spamming mail server or using your Yahoo mail account as a spam account (I think that is what you're trying to say in your many posts). In either case, I can't figure out why you are spamming this forum with pleas and excuses. I don't think this forum is what you think it is. Do you need help connecting to the SEGS City of Heroes test server or not?
I can do anything, the impossible just takes longer!