um..

Not so SEGS related topics
malign

Post by malign » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:58 am

[quote:b78f6c65be=\"gustav\"]just about all the god talk...

heres what i got to say:

once upon a time in a small willage where humans just had started to evolve (and create stuff and think about stuff) a "thinker" said to a "smart guy": why is the sky blue at the day and black at the night ?

now the "smart guy" didn't whant to sound "unsmart" so he said: cuz god made it that way.

so the "thinker" said" whos god?
"smart guy": he is the one who created everything all around the world, like the sky.. you and me and so on and so on..

so the "thinker" said: really?, how do you know all this? (you must b really smart)
and the "smart guy" aka priest awnsered: wellgod has conntected me and told me all this cuz im his chosen one..... and the priest fealt really good about him self...

and you know the rest... the "thinker" stops thinking cuz he can get all the awnsers from the priest. and the priest soon understood that he could get money and food from all this bullshit..

this is a child storry created by me to show how religons started......
[/quote:b78f6c65be]

Lay off the drugs?

[quote:b78f6c65be]
and thats what i think about it.. its for kids... points less...
its fun to laught at.. but to beleave that he just told ONE guy everything there is to know and that this ONE guy (whos in most storrys old) would remember everything that god said...
... and it was also really smart by him so tell this things that he said along time ago so that no one can prove that he actualy said all this.....

i know all this can sound point less.. but think about it... its made so that on one can prove them wrong... or right... but when you tell then what you cant prove them right they go all like: but he left us this BOOK !!!!
[/quote:b78f6c65be]

Hardly for children. And even less pointless. If you want something to laugh at, laugh at your grammar...

-_-

in other words.. i dont like religions.. it holds the humnaity back.. it creates wars.. it doesn't bring ANYONE ANYTHING good.... >.<[/quote:b78f6c65be]

Men hold humanity back or move humanity forward. Men create wars. It brings order and peace of mind.

btw if we are all gods children..... whats so special about jesus ??[/quote:b78f6c65be]

He is the son of G-d.

--malign

malign

Post by malign » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:05 am

[quote:64b9e85a54=\"chidoku\"]
Malign, anyone not believing in "God" are pagans. A pagan is not something bad, it is just someone thinking different and not caring for millenia old tradition.
[/quote:64b9e85a54]

Not true. Buddhism is a religion. Buddhists are not pagans. Paganism is old. Paganism is also foolish.

[quote:64b9e85a54]
Sure, some "wiccans" may be like that, but there is a difference between Wiccans and Witches. Wiccans normaly does not dress in gothic clothes, wiccans are nature people.
The athame is a focus, used sometimes, but not often, to make blood sacrifice, ones own blood. I guess this sounds disturbed to you, but it isn't. Many people in the bible sacrificed worse things, and god appreciated those sacrifices.

Certain followers of Wicca are referred to and call themselves witches.

The film "The Craft" is about black magic worshippers, not wiccans.

Could have fooled me... I must have missed the reference to voodoo in there.
But I did see many mention of the elements and "focus" into such foolish things.

Where something else poped out of? Good question. Where did God pop out of? He/she couldn't have already been there 'cause he must have come from something himself/herself. I do not believe in God, I do believe in evolution. Evolution makes more sense then some "Man on the moon" to me.[/quote:64b9e85a54]

G-d always was. As stated before, time does not exist. You're thinking in terms of time again. "X had to start from somewhere!" Get rid of start and finish from your head.

Evolution is a theory. It has not been proven. You might as well just wait instead of choosing a side if you're dumbfounded.

--malign

aapjesverkoper

Post by aapjesverkoper » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:33 am

[quote:4d0d3d6fb2]
Evolution is a theory. It has not been proven. You might as well just wait instead of choosing a side if you're dumbfounded.[/quote:4d0d3d6fb2]

God is also just a theory. It has not been proven etheir.

malign

Post by malign » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:56 am

[quote:a69b337e22=\"aapjesverkoper\"][quote:a69b337e22]
Evolution is a theory. It has not been proven. You might as well just wait instead of choosing a side if you're dumbfounded.[/quote:a69b337e22]

God is also just a theory. It has not been proven etheir.[/quote:a69b337e22]

G-d is not a theory. This is because he cannot be proven. This is already a given. G-d's existence is based upon pure faith.

--malign

Adrom

Post by Adrom » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:39 pm

So let me present some points:

Wicca has the very same goddess (Lilith) that the old witchcraft and other clearly self pronounced satanic religions. Lilith is herself known as Lucifer's Wife. And the Wiccans knows that... So, her husband is also a god inside the Wiccas faith: is the "Corniferous". The god of Wicca is Lucifer himself. Just a complete idiotic person cannot see it.

So... That's a very nice religion, isn't it? The very same religion that makes their virgins get layed with any man, completely unknown, in a kind of rite. Well... You can say "Old costumes"... Not so old! I had myself an ex-girlfriend that was interested in Wicca bullshit. She was initiated. And guess what was her initiation? Guess why we broke up... It already exists! Now, that she woke of this nightmare, she changed, and she is a cristian nowadays.

This is only part of my personal experience with this matter. I hate this bullsh of Wicca. Just idiots don't realize the truth behind it.

Evolution and ceticism... Well... I can say that you're all seeking desperately for God to prove Himself to you guys. Your heart demands for, but you insist in negligect Him.

Well... God was proven by scientists, and His existence, and the stuff inside the Bible are being prooved more and more. Just get yourself informed! Each day, scientists are believing more and more in Gods existence.

Ppl try to understand God. But He is timeless, He is not measurable phisically, because He is everywhere. I use to believe that we are inside God. We are part of Him, and we are made of His power.

Scientists has proven that the minor particle of the matter is energy. Waves oscilating in a given frequency. Well... As we are made of matter, we are also energy. In fact, why do not consider that God's power is a kind of energy that unite all the kinds of energy. In fact, scientists are proving that exists a new kind of energy that unites all other kinds inside it. Oh my!

Try to get yourself informed.

If you want to prove God's existence, try to ask Himself to prove it. He already prove His existence to me, and lots of ppl around the world. Why don't you try?!? Afraid to be wrong?

Regards!

amshagar

Post by amshagar » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:26 pm

[quote:96b9ac29bb=\"Adrom\"]
If you want to prove God's existence, try to ask Himself to prove it. He already prove His existence to me, and lots of ppl around the world. Why don't you try?!? Afraid to be wrong?
Regards![/quote:96b9ac29bb]

I consider miself as a scientist and i dont belive in God. thanks to my formation i think i am able to reconsider my point of view about god existance (he! we don't have a better explanation about human creation yet so ... it's not a foolished theory than an other)
But i am not sure that you, belivers are able to consider the possibility of the non existence of God ... Afraid to be wrong?

PS: if some of my words are insulting please don't be rought (i am french and i can easily make confusions between two words :oops: :) )

MonWolfen

Post by MonWolfen » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:58 pm

[b:013b65df3f]It's not really my part to comment (being rather new I suppose), however I do not believe in God simply because I believe more in myself. I do not want to be half dependent upon a higher deity that I can look to for help. I want to be strong enough and powerful enough to help myself, and depend upon myself.

I myself do not want to prove or disprove the existence of a God, Gods, or Goddess('s) or even the nature of Gaia. I just want to live my life without having to bother with it.

A rather straightforward way of living, really...

Reading further back, think of this:

If Time Travel is invented in the future, that means that there are possibly people from the future in this time, which means our future is pre-ordained, due to the fact that if our lives weren't pre-ordained, the future would be continuously changing, and...it gets complicated..... So, what next? Now we're talking about fate...and I don't like thinking I'm fated to do something. I'd rather believe, as I said, in myself, and not worry about it.

Also, I don't mean to use this as a defense against opposing posts or anything, but, it's late, and I'm tired, and probably aren't making the least of sense right now, hehe...[/b:013b65df3f]

Adrom

Post by Adrom » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:05 am

[quote:00e7077535=\"amshagar\"][quote:00e7077535=\"Adrom\"]
Regards![/quote:00e7077535]

I consider miself as a scientist and i dont belive in God. thanks to my formation i think i am able to reconsider my point of view about god existance (he! we don't have a better explanation about human creation yet so ... it's not a foolished theory than an other)
But i am not sure that you, belivers are able to consider the possibility of the non existence of God ... Afraid to be wrong?

PS: if some of my words are insulting please don't be rought (i am french and i can easily make confusions between two words :oops: :) )[/quote:00e7077535]

Dear friend...

I'm not afraid to be wrong, because I KNOW that I'm right. As I stated before, God already has proven His existence to me, through so many ways, that I would be a huge foolish dumb if I still put His existence in doubt.

You tried to reverse things up here. I won't ever negate His existence. That's a fact! If you believe, or not, is just a case of you get yourself informed about the latest scientific discovers, and how scientists are accepting more and more God's existence. If you just believe in science, perhaps you could realize that it's Father in fact exists.

Science never proved that God doesn't exist. Science, still, is just proving facts mentioned in the Bible. A few time ago, I read a research that proved the passage of Moses opening the Red Sea. They found the place, and the Egyptian stuff of the troops killed there.

God is real! That's a fact! If you don't believe Him, He will still be God, and you will continue to be just anyone. But if you believe Him, you'll be the son of the Creator of Everything. You won't be the World's owner, but His son!

As I said before, get yourself informed!

Regards!

MonWolfen

Post by MonWolfen » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:08 am

[b:33306b23ba]Get ourselves informed via the orders and commands, or hopes and wishes, of a prophet such as, yourself?

Ah well, at least you have seemingly genuine faith in your Lord; many people simply use religion as a shield for their own deeds, deeds that may be of less worthy note.

For myself, I'm sticking to my own principles. I am not going to talk with [i:33306b23ba]any[/i:33306b23ba] God. And if God has shown his existence to you, would he have done it through your faith in Him? If so, then I, who lack faith in believing His existence, will probably never find the proof which you have gained, meaning that I would have to take it entirely upon your word that He exists. And of course the word of other Christians who try to sway peoples minds into belief.[/b:33306b23ba]

amshagar

Post by amshagar » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:10 pm

[quote:ef5888d762=\"Adrom\"]

If you believe, or not, is just a case of you get yourself informed about the latest scientific discovers, and how scientists are accepting more and more God's existence. If you just believe in science, perhaps you could realize that it's Father in fact exists.

Regards![/quote:ef5888d762]

i am not sure we called scientists the same kind of people ...
but please if you want me to get informed post me some links were i can see Science proving facts mentioned in the Bible (i don't like fish but it would be very cool if you show me how to multiply bread and chocolates i am an addict).

PS:i don't think all the facts mensionned in the bible have to be take as truth...