um..

Not so SEGS related topics
gustav

Post by gustav » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:18 pm

Adrom

pleace mention some ways that he has proven himself to you...

has he..... poped up infront of you and said: hi im your god beleave in me
cuz that's called beeing high like hell from smokeing tomuch weed...

btw has everyone noticed that alot of religus crap has happend in caves ?? you know why that is ?? in some parts of the caves there can b different kinds of gas from some reason and breathing gas can lead to hallucinations...
hallucinations + looking for god = hallucinating god

Gerwin1990

Post by Gerwin1990 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:34 pm

hallucinations + looking for god = hallucinating god

liked that statement :P

For every christian out here i ask these questions:
Do you know were the egeptians believed in? Ra the God of Sun
Do you know were the Christians believe in? God creator of the world

If i look upon this i think:
how strange that people 4000 years ago believed in another god then us.... but on some kinda strange reason the egeptians stopped believing it BECAUSE IT WAS CRAP AND ONE BIG DREAM!!!!
the only reason that you are a cristian is because you can't fill the black marks in your life, like:
how has the world been created? hard question, so lett me fill this mark, with God so it makes more sence!
You are very stupid believing that the world would start with 2 people that can make a population of 6 billion people!
the humanity always wanted to have the feeling that there not alone on this world, so they make up a persons to get the feeling that they will always have someone to talk with that understands you. So pray like you want, but your talking to air mate!!!

gustav

Post by gustav » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:14 pm

[quote:98841361fe=\"Gerwin1990\"]You are very stupid believing that the world would start with 2 people that can make a population of 6 billion people! [/quote:98841361fe]

the big question is how does 2 people create 6 billion peole ?

(its ok to blush while awnsering this)

Adrom

Post by Adrom » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:47 pm

[quote:f1af10e709=\"Gerwin1990\"]hallucinations + looking for god = hallucinating god

how strange that people 4000 years ago believed in another god then us.... but on some kinda strange reason the egeptians stopped believing it BECAUSE IT WAS CRAP AND ONE BIG DREAM!!!!
the only reason that you are a cristian is because you can't fill the black marks in your life, like:
how has the world been created? hard question, so lett me fill this mark, with God so it makes more sence!
You are very stupid believing that the world would start with 2 people that can make a population of 6 billion people!
the humanity always wanted to have the feeling that there not alone on this world, so they make up a persons to get the feeling that they will always have someone to talk with that understands you. So pray like you want, but your talking to air mate!!![/quote:f1af10e709]

OK... Stupid, my friend, is yourself!

Since I begun writing here, I never offended anyone. Did I? Did I call you stupid at any time? So... If you are blind, and you consider yourself just flesh and blood, I have pitty of you, because you consider yourself just a carcass, an empty animated thing, walking around, talking around and calling others "stupid".

Ok... If you think... If you only use your mind just a little, you'll realize that the majority of the things said in the Bible were written thousands of years ago. Well... Think with the 'stupid' guy here: thousands of years ago, there was no science like ours to describe things as we can do nowadays. So, "smart---", the Bible is entirely poetic. Things there are described the way that people, at that moment, were able to describe with the knowledge they had that time, and the concepts they had, wich are very different from ours. KNOW THIS!

Stupid is someone who thinks that there is no spirit inside himself. Stupid is someone who cannot sense that he is made of energy, and is surrounded by this energy. Stupid and blind is the one that cannot see things just working providentially to help him out, ASKING OR NOT FOR THIS HELP!

It doesn't matter, if you believe or not. God exists! And He will ever exist, and will ever help you, and take care of you, even if you don't believe, if you deny Him. But, also, He gave you free will. If you want to throw yourself under a truck, it's your problem, your choice. He won't stop you! So, don't blame God, if something bad happens, because YOU DON'T BELIEVE HIM! Act as you say. If you don't believe for the good things, so don't believe for the bad things. If a thief try to hurt you and rob your money, don't ask: "Please, God, help me!", because you will be a hypocritical.

- Well... To the "Drugged Caveman", I only can say: you think too much in drugs. Stop using it! It will kill you!

So dumb your argument... You seem to have never studied history...

Well... In the past, some countries and kings used to persecute christians. Many and many cultures, until nowadays, still persecutes christians. What can you do to praise your God, if you can't do it freely? You hide yourself in a safe place! In the past, what were the safe places? The caves!

So, when they could praise God freely, they did it at the open air! Since Adam, Abraham, Isac, Jacob... Everyone of them praised God out of caves. David praised God inside a temple built by him. We, nowadays, praise God inside temples, inside our homes, not in caves. The caves had their use, when christians needed protection, a hideout.

So, again, lazy dorks, I tell you: GET YOURSELVES INFORMED!

Or do you guys still thinks that the Amazonia is an USA territory? Or that in Brazil the people lives with crocodiles, panthers, indians, Pelé, Soccer and Samba all the time?

I ask you: could you locate the countries on a map? Do you know where is Rio de Janeiro? From which country it is a capital? Argentina, perhaps? Buenos Aires? Where is Buenos Aires?

If you think, I doubt hardly that you will know that. But if you research the net, using Goo..., you will find it in seconds! So... use your brains and your fingers to get yourselves informed. It is too easy to receive the entire information from others, completely processed and ready. If you guys believe so much in science, why don't you get yourselves informed about it's new discovers and researches?

Try to use the internet to read something, and not just to download movies and music, and play City of Heroes, and other games.

Plus: don't believe too much in movies. It was created by alienated people just like you. So, the movies won't tell you the truth! Sorry to disapoint you guys...

More one point, just to let it clear: one of the first scientists that proved stuff written in Bible was Cristovam Colombo, who proved that the earth is actually "round as an apple". If you read the Isaiah book, you will find out that he stated there that the earth is round... Thousands of years before the science accept it as a true! Before that, to the science, the earth was flat... To the science, for sure! Christians and jews always knew the earth was round!

About the egyptian question: well... I see you aren't well informed... The Egypt still has a lot of religious beliefs, in many gods, like Ra, Baal, etc. The major religion of the pharaoh was defeated when God, through Moses, proved that He is THE ONLY GOD.

Do you wanna a sincere tip? Stop watching STARGATE. It's impressing you too much... You are not informed about egyptian culture and religion.

Do you know that, in India, people adore rats? Cows? Snakes?

What these creatures can do for you? What godly propertie has a rat?

God saved my life, literally. He did not show Himself to me and said "Here I am, son". He has ways to show Him, and to prove His existence. And I won't spend more time than I'm already expending here, because since you guys does not believe in what I say, what matters if I say more, or less? If I tell my personal experience, you will say that I'm drugged, or something.

So... Wanting to keep yourselves ignorant? Keep yourselves this way. Ignore the spirit inside your bodies completely, and live an empty life! At the end, you will just be an empty carcass being buried into the ground...

In the end, I'm NEVER alone. I know it! It's something you can't understand, and perhaps will never understand. But it's true!

And you, smart empty carcass?

Changing subject:

The Amazonia, wanting the USA or not, is a BRAZILIAN TERRITORY. All the resources in it is ours, and belongs to nobody elses. And forget all the stuff your government is teaching you about Brazil and Amazonia. It's all wrong!

If you guys are so smart, how many languages can you actually speak, or at least understand? Or do you think you'll never need it, because the other cultures, in your twisted concept, has the duty to learn and speak English fluently? Are you so closed inside your little world, that you cannot see things happening around? That you cannot learn a different language, different concepts from another culture? To realize how interesting can be the experience of visiting other places and cultures and see that all you used to believe about that culture and country was wrong.

I used to believe that all Americans from USA (because I'm an American too. Everyone borned inside the three Americas are actually americans, not just the USA people) were arrogant people. But now I realize that there are idiotic people all around the world. The arrogants are everywhere!

But there are a lot of good and nice people in the USA, too. Everywhere there are good and nice folks! I'm changing my concepts about the USA folks since I begun to play CoH. I met a lot of good and decent ppl inside the game, and just a few amount of a---oles! I actually met more a---oles in brazilian servers of any game, than CoH amount x 1000. So I give you guys my compliments, because the majority of the ppl I'm meeting from your country is a 100%!!!

That's a pitty that ppl use to disrespect each others. These are included in the amount of the idiotic and arrogant worthless ppl... Just like some at this very forum, that cannot say something, show their points, without offending others...

And I've said!

Adrom

Post by Adrom » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 pm

[quote:c67d119e15=\"gustav\"][quote:c67d119e15=\"Gerwin1990\"]You are very stupid believing that the world would start with 2 people that can make a population of 6 billion people! [/quote:c67d119e15]

the big question is how does 2 people create 6 billion peole ?

(its ok to blush while awnsering this)[/quote:c67d119e15]

Well...

I knew a family, once (and that is common inside Brazil's territory, maily among the poor people), that had simply 17 members, including the father and the mother. That mother gave light to 15 children!!! OMG! Is it possible? YES!

Now... Through thousands of years, multiply 15 x 15. How many people will you get? And remember: in the past, there wasn't electricity, and there wasn't condom, and can you imagine what was the only thing people could do at night?

YEAH, BABY! LOTS OF CHILDREN!!! =P

And there was brothers and sisters geting laid? YES! Until today there are... (But with other intentions than multiplying).

In fact, at the middle age (also known as Dark Ages), ppl used to get laid with anyone: fathers with sons and doughters, mothers with sons, brothers and sisters... It was a total mess!

So... How do you think the earth was populated? Through ordinary marriages? Through "decent" families? With just a man and a woman coupling themselves without coupling with anybody elses?

So, again, LOT'S OF CHILDREN!

Naminator

Post by Naminator » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:09 pm

[quote:dbadb31b6a=\"Adrom\"][quote:dbadb31b6a=\"Gerwin1990\"]hallucinations + looking for god = hallucinating god

the humanity always wanted to have the feeling that there not alone on this world, so they make up a persons to get the feeling that they will always have someone to talk with that understands you. So pray like you want, but your talking to air mate!!![/quote:dbadb31b6a]

Since I begun writing here, I never offended anyone. Did I? Did I call you stupid at any time? So... If you are blind, and you consider yourself just flesh and blood, I have pitty of you, because you consider yourself just a carcass, an empty animated thing, walking around, talking around and calling others "stupid".

Ok... If you think... If you only use your mind just a little, you'll realize that the majority of the things said in the Bible were written thousands of years ago. Well... Think with the 'stupid' guy here: thousands of years ago, there was no science like ours to describe things as we can do nowadays. So, "smart---", the Bible is entirely poetic. Things there are described the way that people, at that moment, were able to describe with the knowledge they had that time, and the concepts they had, wich are very different from ours. KNOW THIS!

Stupid is someone who thinks that there is no spirit inside himself. Stupid is someone who cannot sense that he is made of energy, and is surrounded by this energy. Stupid and blind is the one that cannot see things just working providentially to help him out, ASKING OR NOT FOR THIS HELP!

It doesn't matter, if you believe or not. God exists! And He will ever exist, and will ever help you, and take care of you, even if you don't believe, if you deny Him. But, also, He gave you free will. If you want to throw yourself under a truck, it's your problem, your choice. He won't stop you! So, don't blame God, if something bad happens, because YOU DON'T BELIEVE HIM! Act as you say. If you don't believe for the good things, so don't believe for the bad things. If a thief try to hurt you and rob your money, don't ask: "Please, God, help me!", because you will be a hypocritical.

- Well... To the "Drugged Caveman", I only can say: you think too much in drugs. Stop using it! It will kill you!

Well... In the past, some countries and kings used to persecute christians. Many and many cultures, until nowadays, still persecutes christians. What can you do to praise your God, if you can't do it freely? You hide yourself in a safe place! In the past, what were the safe places? The caves!

So, when they could praise God freely, they did it at the open air! Since Adam, Abraham, Isac, Jacob... Everyone of them praised God out of caves. David praised God inside a temple built by him. We, nowadays, praise God inside temples, inside our homes, not in caves. The caves had their use, when christians needed protection, a hideout.

Or do you guys still thinks that the Amazonia is an USA territory? Or that in Brazil the people lives with crocodiles, panthers, indians, Pelé, Soccer and Samba all the time?

I ask you: could you locate the countries on a map? Do you know where is Rio de Janeiro? From which country it is a capital? Argentina, perhaps? Buenos Aires? Where is Buenos Aires?

If you think, I doubt hardly that you will know that. But if you research the net, using Goo..., you will find it in seconds! So... use your brains and your fingers to get yourselves informed. It is too easy to receive the entire information from others, completely processed and ready. If you guys believe so much in science, why don't you get yourselves informed about it's new discovers and researches?

Try to use the internet to read something, and not just to download movies and music, and play City of Heroes, and other games.

Plus: don't believe too much in movies. It was created by alienated people just like you. So, the movies won't tell you the truth! Sorry to disapoint you guys...

More one point, just to let it clear: one of the first scientists that proved stuff written in Bible was Cristovam Colombo, who proved that the earth is actually "round as an apple". If you read the Isaiah book, you will find out that he stated there that the earth is round... Thousands of years before the science accept it as a true! Before that, to the science, the earth was flat... To the science, for sure! Christians and jews always knew the earth was round!

About the egyptian question: well... I see you aren't well informed... The Egypt still has a lot of religious beliefs, in many gods, like Ra, Baal, etc. The major religion of the pharaoh was defeated when God, through Moses, proved that He is THE ONLY GOD.

Do you wanna a sincere tip? Stop watching STARGATE. It's impressing you too much... You are not informed about egyptian culture and religion.

God saved my life, literally. He did not show Himself to me and said "Here I am, son". He has ways to show Him, and to prove His existence. And I won't spend more time than I'm already expending here, because since you guys does not believe in what I say, what matters if I say more, or less? If I tell my personal experience, you will say that I'm drugged, or something.

So... Wanting to keep yourselves ignorant? Keep yourselves this way. Ignore the spirit inside your bodies completely, and live an empty life! At the end, you will just be an empty carcass being buried into the ground...

In the end, I'm NEVER alone. I know it! It's something you can't understand, and perhaps will never understand. But it's true!

Changing subject:

The Amazonia, wanting the USA or not, is a BRAZILIAN TERRITORY. All the resources in it is ours, and belongs to nobody elses. And forget all the stuff your government is teaching you about Brazil and Amazonia. It's all wrong!

If you guys are so smart, how many languages can you actually speak, or at least understand? Or do you think you'll never need it, because the other cultures, in your twisted concept, has the duty to learn and speak English fluently? Are you so closed inside your little world, that you cannot see things happening around? That you cannot learn a different language, different concepts from another culture? To realize how interesting can be the experience of visiting other places and cultures and see that all you used to believe about that culture and country was wrong.

I used to believe that all Americans from USA (because I'm an American too. Everyone borned inside the three Americas are actually americans, not just the USA people) were arrogant people. But now I realize that there are idiotic people all around the world. The arrogants are everywhere!

But there are a lot of good and nice people in the USA, too. Everywhere there are good and nice folks! I'm changing my concepts about the USA folks since I begun to play CoH. I met a lot of good and decent ppl inside the game, and just a few amount of a---oles! I actually met more a---oles in brazilian servers of any game, than CoH amount x 1000. So I give you guys my compliments, because the majority of the ppl I'm meeting from your country is a 100%!!!

That's a pitty that ppl use to disrespect each others. These are included in the amount of the idiotic and arrogant worthless ppl... Just like some at this very forum, that cannot say something, show their points, without offending others...

And I've said![/quote:dbadb31b6a]
You sound like a classic case...... those people who have gone though a mid-deth experiance and now thinking that G-d helped them.
Well sir, you are only human after all, just like me and anyone eles and you verry well could be wrong. If I can be wrong, why cant you?
Now you may ask why I am saing this, but this is just to let you know that you can NOT be 100% right about all this.
Now plz I ask you, show me those scientist who belive in G-d as you say. Do you know why most of the scientists become scientists??? Its called curiasity, they are trying to find out WHY does something happen (anything, it depends on a persons intrest). Those people who belive in G-d as blindly as you, will never bee scientists because they lack curiasity, the pure fule for scientist to go further and explore the worlds mysteries.

I whant to ask you..... do you belive in the devil?? NO? If not then tell me why?
If theres a G-d then there should be a Devil right? NO? Im wrong again? gosh darn it!
So if there no devil, that means that no matter how good or bad I am in this life then Ill end up with Hitler in heaven? Well thats a kinda bit unfair isnt it?

Ohhh and I almost forgot, get me that information with scientists beliving in G-d, someone already asked you that, but you ignored it and wrote a gigantic post explaining the same thing.

PS: Im not on the scientific side and nether of the Devine side. Im just Curious.

gustav

Post by gustav » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:07 pm

before comenting you quote..... holy f*ck you need to use google to find some info ffs ?? or is god you personal info man who tells you only things that aren't corrent ??

[quote:9d88e7d274=\"Adrom\"]

[/quote:9d88e7d274]
no ?
[quote:9d88e7d274]

what's your point ?

like you said drungs kills you stop useing it !!!
we all know that everything is made of eneryg.. but we cant freaking feal it ! its like saying: stupid is someone who cant feal his ears
wow you are soooo good at arguing... "GOD EXIST" try to prove it -_-

someone needs to read my post again ?

well i do studi history... infaqt reading all this... i would say that you have never studied history... only read the (unholy if you ask me) bible and thinking that its history

still didn't read my post >.< its proven that beeing alone in caves leads to hallucinations

ohh and yea you can look that up -_-
ffs GET YOURSELVES INFORMED!!!

wtf does that have to do with anything ?

someone has heared to much propaganda.... you brain must b all... crazy...

hmmm once again get some freaking info !!
btw this is the most fun part of your post..

if christians allways knew that the earth was round...
why would the kill they guy that said openly that it was round ??
once again if you know ANYTHING about history you sould know this..
i dont remember this dudes name (but he is really famus) and this is what happend:
somehow he dicoverd that earth was round(or he was just takeing to much drugs). so he told everyone that it was round (i think it was something with a meating) anyway when he said this to the christians they became REALLY angry and said that he was the devil (that means that the christians you are talking about are the devils acording to the christians you talking about (paradoxes FTW)) so they just killed him...

and once again why would they kill a guy for saying that earth was round when they knew that earth was round ?

HA ! read some f*cking information !!!!!! this is how the indian cast(the indians in india not in USA) works(from the thing they like the most to what they dont care about(capital is just so that you cant miss it)): the GODS (note the s)then theres COWS and after that MONKEYS
and then as number 4 HUMANS (now theres alot of steps in humans but im not gonna mention them all) now this is the things they dont care about so much ALL OTHER ANIMALS (this is where rats and snakes are... but ooh no they dont adore them i guss you was wrong like allways) and then what they really dont care about BUG and i dont think theres anything else in here....

now use google like you said you can find this in notime..
(the reason i know all this is cuz we are reading about it in school (sweden ftw))
lol saying what i just said this is the awnser is who cares about rats ?? the indians (the ppl in india not USA) dont carea bout them..

just admit it... the reasons why you beleave in god is stupid ...
and so will you

like you and I said drungs will kill you dont use it

btw i think you were pritty offencive so, eat all this !

Fork

Post by Fork » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:16 am

“I believe in the brotherhood of man and the uniqueness of the individual. But if you ask me to prove what I believe, I can't. You know them to be true but you could spend a whole lifetime without being able to prove them. The mind can proceed only so far upon what it knows and can prove. There comes a point where the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge, but can never prove how it got there. All great discoveries have involved such a leap.”

-- Albert Einstein

This debate is going no where, only in circles, end it soon or it will be locked.

Adrom

Post by Adrom » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:14 am

You guys - mostly Gustav - are freaking trying to break my arguements, but who seems to be not reading the posts correctly are you guys. Do you need lenses to be able to read? Go get em! You tryed to read my posts without using them.

Gustav... Shame on you! you didn't even read my post. Just tryed to make your jokes and humiliation over me, but you didn't get this one.

Son... Please, read again. I don't need to re-explain everything I said. You better read again to be able to understand. If you can't understand, so your little mind has certainly a problem... Probably, acquired with the drugs you're using.

I don't use this crap. I don't need it.

So you can think whatever you want! I don't mind! Who is actually with a big lack of information is not me. Don't take everything your school teacher's tell as truth. And, reading what you said, I can tell that your school is actually your only source of information... And, thus, I'm talking to a child! That's because you are so stupid and it's so hard for you to understand what is written. Perhaps that is not only in Brazil that the education is becoming so weak that ppl are almost unable to read. Perhaps your school has the same lack of quality, and you may be almost an Analphabet!

And, when I say christians, I don't include catholics. And do you know why? Because Catholic Church is, nothing more, than the continuation of the Roman Empire. Catholicism is not christianism in my point of view. The true christians do not kill, do not adore images, or even build it, we do not accept saints, since they're dead, in heaven, and cannot have any kind of contact with the living. If Virgin Mary was crying for us up there in the heaven, the heaven would not be the paradise, because there would still exist sadness and suffering there... And Virgin Mary was not Virgin after Jesus was born. She gave light to other children, after Jesus. Catholics thinks that she died virgin...

When I mention christians, I'm reffering to that persecuted ppl, even by the catholics, that adored Jesus with a pure heart. So, as I stated before (but I think you didn't read) these persecuted ppl had to use caves, IN THE PAST, BECAUSE OF THE PERSECUTION, BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A HIDEOUT, PROTECTION!

And, as I mentioned before, but you didn't read too, CHRISTIANS DON'T USE, NEITHER NEED TO USE CAVES. When we don't need to hide, we don't use caves. So, try to use a lil more of your brain, instead of trying to humiliate or say things you don't know about something you don't now.

All of you are asking for me to prove what I'm saying, but none of you proved what you're saying too. You want me to post links and material... Why don't you research? Too lazy to do that? Have I the obligation to do all the job?

When someone believes in something, he tryes to get informed about that matter. Do you know anything about scientific discoveries?

All I said in the other post makes sense. If you didn't see the sense, so you aren't being capable... Perhaps you're minded... Some kind of debilitation, or illness... I don't know, and I don't mind at all!

I don't have to prove anything to ignorants and arrogants like you. I said: if you claim so much for science, get yourselves informed.

I'm already informed. And what about you?

When I asked some simple questions, were you able to answer? Do you actualy get informations? Or you just learn what they teach you in the school? Poor one...

Since you like movies, try to watch "What The Bleep do we Know?", 2005. You will, perhaps, understand a few things.

And what I said about india isn't wrong. And you didn't prove I am...

So, again, lets end this discussion, because your blindness you always make you unable to understand what I say, and your ignorancy will always make you try to humiliate me, or something, as if I was so foolish as you are.

I'm not an inocent child as you... Grow up, lil boy!

Fork

Post by Fork » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:30 am

Stop the flaming or I lock it now, this applies to everyone, espically Gustav.