Developers wanted, inquire inside !

Interested in helping out the project?
malign

Post by malign » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:54 am

Thanks for the offer, CT. You will probably need a significant amount of free time available. We currently do nothing with GUIs. CoHEmu is solely a console application. Maybe later on however, you could put your GUI skills to use and create a graphical front end for administration? That won't be needed for awhile though.

Regards,
malign

coxemu_forgotten_user

Post by coxemu_forgotten_user » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:15 pm

Yeah, thats what I figured. I may get some more time in a couple of months since I am going to a 4/10's schedule and will have fridays off. So at that time I may be able to help more. Thanks for putting together a project like this though.

coxemu_forgotten_user

Post by coxemu_forgotten_user » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:44 am

Hello,

Im a 18 year old student with alot of spare time.
For my living i code database's and website's.

I know MYsql, SQLlite, PHP, HTML 1.0 till latest.
Also i make my own grapic templates for website's using Photoshop CS2 and Paint Shop Pro. I have coded over 50 website's now and currently making a Text Based MMORPG (mobstar like). Also i know a fair deal of Visual Basic (Using Visual Basic 6.0) dont know much because im still learning the language.

Also i own a few forums so if you need some new mod or something im more then happy to help ya all.

So if ya need any help for the front page or any other thing i wanna help just lemme know on forum or IRC.

Greetz BD

hyperdav

Post by hyperdav » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:39 am

Hyper here,

I am a 23 yr old programmer with a formal bacground in HCI.
For the last 2 years I have worked in a corporate business setting using , c++, c#, java and SQL server, for .NET web applications. So all that CVS, I am very familiar with. I am very comfortable working with Visual Studio. I know my way around a debugger, and I am proficient with XML and Python. Web Services, etc. Anything I dont know any need to learn I can pickup very quickly, I am a very fast learner. I could probably be most useful working on your websites, but would love to contruibute to your server codebase.

I have played COH since oh, October or so of 04. I recently deactivated my account, but would be more than happy to re-open it for research and development purposes. I have plenty of free time and I've been looking for a fun project to sink my teeth into.

Anything I can do to help let me know!

Regards,
Dave

malign

Post by malign » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:09 am

Dav,

That sounds great. I'll talk with you in IRC. =)

Regards,
mal

coxemu_forgotten_user

Post by coxemu_forgotten_user » Mon May 01, 2006 11:16 pm

ok i know php , MySql , some C/C++ , tons of exp with scripting langs ( perl , a little python ) and i pay the rent as a UNIX/Linux admin ( if you have ever bought anything on the internet , odds are , youve passed through one of my servers ) ...

IRC a bit quiet right now though ....

coxemu_forgotten_user

Post by coxemu_forgotten_user » Wed May 03, 2006 11:54 pm

Don't think I'd be a ton of help but I do have loads of free time when not in school. On weekends and vacations I'm on almost 24/7.

16 year old student here unable to pay for COH and looking for an alternitive.

I don't have much experiance with C/C++ unfortunately, though I've done large ammounts of coding in Visual Basic. Familiar with LUA (did a bit of it on my PSP) and some perl as well and the only assembly I've ever worked with is that for the NES. Any reverse engineering I've done has been strictly on console games, mostly NES or Genesis, never worked with x86. I have used and am pretty good with MySql however as I used to use it for my forums.

Other than that not alot, but as I said I've tons of time so if there IS anything at all I can do lemmie know.

Ping King

Post by Ping King » Sun May 07, 2006 6:39 am

Hey Mal,Trying to learn C++ from a link that Fork posted.
Think I got a spot when I have some knowledge?

DarkJin

Post by DarkJin » Sun May 07, 2006 7:14 pm

yea same here...lots of things to read in that link though lol.

malign

Post by malign » Mon May 08, 2006 1:34 am

[quote:afda3c1560]Hey Mal,Trying to learn C++ from a link that Fork posted.
Think I got a spot when I have some knowledge? --Ping King[/quote:afda3c1560]

[quote:afda3c1560]yea same here...lots of things to read in that link though lol. --DarkJin[/quote:afda3c1560]

Certainly. Just keep at it.

Regards,
malign